- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/02/2015
- Last connection: 08/15/2020
- 10:01 AM RADOS Bug #17806: OSD: do not open pgs when the pg is not in pg_map
- The PR is merged to upstream. https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/11803. So please close it. Thanks.
- 09:18 AM Ceph Bug #17831: osd: ENOENT on clone
- The recovering object may use the snap object which is generate by clone op to complete the recovery process. But the...
- 12:12 AM RADOS Bug #17806 (Resolved): OSD: do not open pgs when the pg is not in pg_map
- the pg may be removed before the C_OpenPGs callbacked by finisher
- 12:16 PM Ceph Bug #16948: filestore: fix skip omap clone in _collection_move_rename
- 08:55 AM Ceph Bug #16948 (Closed): filestore: fix skip omap clone in _collection_move_rename
- object_map->clone would be skip because the spos is sync
- 02:01 PM Ceph Backport #16000 (Resolved): osd: fix omap digest compare when scrub
- 02:40 AM Ceph Bug #15701: deadlock in OSD::_committed_osd_maps
- 09:31 AM Ceph Bug #15701 (Resolved): deadlock in OSD::_committed_osd_maps
- Thread 15 (Thread 0x7fc5cd3e6700 (LWP 1631)):
#0 0x00007fc5e523e705 in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () from /lib6...
- 12:56 AM Ceph Revision 4fb688d1 (ceph): osd: write journal header by force when journal write close
- osd update the journal header when ceph call FileStore::sync_entry(
ApplyManager::commit_finish -> FileJournal::commi...
- 11:12 AM Ceph Bug #14797: osd: add all backfill osd to backfill_targets
- For pg 1.7d
In timestamp 2016-02-11 23:40:51.235507 osd.2 is auth_log_shard and it's log_tail is 191'185, the last...
Also available in: Atom