- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/14/2014
- Last connection: 08/11/2020
- 08:06 AM Ceph Bug #46893 (New): client: check the quota limit for the full path in the rename operation
- In the rename operation, the first top directory with quota set on the path where the target directory is located is ...
- 01:51 AM fs Bug #46273: mds: deleting a large number of files in a directory causes the file system to read only
- The origin dirfrag is closed through close_dirfrag，and then the mergeed basedirfrag commits it.
More detailed log:...
- 11:32 AM fs Bug #46273 (Pending Backport): mds: deleting a large number of files in a directory causes the fi...
- Log as follow:...
- 01:57 AM fs Bug #46025 (Resolved): client: release the client_lock before copying data in read
- There is a copy from bufferlist to out buffer in client read, In the case of large file reading, other requests will ...
- 09:25 AM fs Bug #44922 (New): When a large number of small files are written concurrently, the MDS getattr de...
- In the multimds cluster, run the vdbench test tool to read and write small files (3000 small files in a single direct...
- 12:46 AM Ceph Revision 3510d2f5 (ceph): client: add ceph_stat/ceph_lstat/ceph_fstat api
- This partial reverts from commit ce8c6f3c9f9f35b7458ab95d9affc9ed4712d0eb
The purpose of take these api back is make...
- 11:10 AM Ceph Revision e2b2f294 (ceph): client: add latency statistics for a read/fsync operation
- Since read and fsync are citical operation in IO performance test, it is necessary to add lantency statistics for the...
- 03:03 PM Ceph Revision 5b89d8a2 (ceph): rgw: add tenant to shard_id in RGWDeleteLC::execute()
- in RGWDeleteLC::execute(), we should add bucket.tenant to shard_id,
otherwise, the lc entry can't delete after this o...
- 10:15 AM RADOS Bug #21303: rocksdb get a error: "Compaction error: Corruption: block checksum mismatch"
Yes.no OSD running on xfs shows the problem in question. I think one of different between the db based o...
- 02:45 AM RADOS Bug #21303: rocksdb get a error: "Compaction error: Corruption: block checksum mismatch"
- @Sage @Daniel Huang and I use the same cluster. We use xfs insteads of bluefs for some osds in our cluster, the issue...
Also available in: Atom