- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/30/2014
- Last connection: 06/05/2020
- 12:01 PM fs Feature #45906 (New): make threshold for MDS_TRIM warning configurable
- The MDS_TRIM health warning currently triggers on a hard-coded factor 2 threshold, I've got a setup here that runs so...
- 03:58 PM RADOS Bug #45381 (Need More Info): unfound objects in erasure-coded CephFS
- Encountered something weird with cephfs today that shouldn't happen
* Ceph 14.2.8
* 8 OSD servers, 8 SS...
- 03:56 PM fs Bug #44546: cleanup: Can't lookup inode 1
- just saw this on a 5.3.13 kernel cephfs client
- 03:25 PM RADOS Bug #44286: Cache tiering shows unfound objects after OSD reboots
- this occasionally comes up on the mailing list as well. it's not reproducible on my test setup, though :(
- 02:16 PM fs Bug #44546: cleanup: Can't lookup inode 1
- This seems to happen when:
* a cephfs subdirectory is mounted with the kernel
* kernel > 5.0 (not sure, may have ...
- 02:35 PM RADOS Bug #44184: Slow / Hanging Ops after pool creation
- Forgot to mention: the cluster has been running since Jewel 10.2.4. I think upgrading from Jewel or older seems to be...
- 02:31 PM RADOS Bug #44184: Slow / Hanging Ops after pool creation
- Oh, running mostly 14.2.4 and some OSDs on 14.2.5 on Ubuntu 16.04. Small cluster with only 127 OSDs.
- 02:29 PM RADOS Bug #44184: Slow / Hanging Ops after pool creation
- I've encountered another cluster in the wild that hit this bug. It seems to be triggered somewhat reliable a few hour...
- 01:05 PM bluestore Bug #36455: BlueStore: ENODATA not fully handled
- I'm seeing this on 14.2.7 during deep-scrubbing. I'll investigate and maybe open a new issue....
- 12:56 PM RADOS Bug #44352 (New): pool listings are slow after deleting objects
- I'm seeing a weird problem on a system where the following was done:
* multi-site setup with two zones
* primary ...
Also available in: Atom