- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/30/2014
- Last connection: 12/19/2019
- 10:33 PM mgr Bug #43642 (New): "ceph telemetry show" shows error: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no att...
- 11:31 PM mgr Bug #43364: ceph-mgr's finisher queue can grow indefinitely, making python modules/commands unres...
- perf top:...
- 11:26 PM fs Bug #43061 (In Progress): ceph fs add_data_pool doesn't set pool metadata properly
- maybe related to https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/36028...
- 11:35 AM Messengers Bug #42583 (New): msgr2 sometimes crashes during shutdown
- I'm running a large number of radosgw-admin processes and I'm seeing crashes during shutdown, it's *very* rare (seen ...
- 03:03 PM rgw Feature #42269 (Pending Backport): radosgw-admin bucket stats should provide info on size, object...
- we currently gather the following information about buckets for monitoring: size, objects and number of shards
- 10:04 PM rgw Bug #41511: civetweb threads using 100% of CPU
- I've also encountered this hang on a 14.2.2 radosgw; we are using beast and only one core got stuck at 100% cpu load....
- 10:18 PM rgw Bug #42188 (Resolved): radosgw-admin --max-concurrent-ios works for more operations than documented
- --max-concurrent-ios works for all bucket operations and is quite important when working with huge buckets, docs says...
- 10:54 PM ceph-volume Bug #41660: ceph-volume lvm activate -all fails if stderr is not a terminal
- This probably breaks every deployment tool, yes.
- 07:42 PM ceph-volume Bug #41660: ceph-volume lvm activate -all fails if stderr is not a terminal
- Sorry, yes, there were still random things I've tried in there.
Yes, that fixes it
- 06:02 PM mgr Bug #39979: ceph device check-health: Error EIO: Module 'devicehealth' has experienced an error a...
- the active mgr is still on 14.2.2, it's only partially upgraded to 14.2.3
Also available in: Atom