- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/30/2014
- Last connection: 07/24/2020
- 08:53 AM RADOS Bug #44352: pool listings are slow after deleting objects
- This was on the latest nautilus release at the time, the DB should have been on SSD but I don't remember. But good po...
- 08:50 AM RADOS Bug #45381: unfound objects in erasure-coded CephFS
- No, this setup is luckily without any cache tiering. It's a completely standard setup with replicated cephfs_metadata...
- 12:01 PM fs Feature #45906 (Pending Backport): mds: make threshold for MDS_TRIM warning configurable
- The MDS_TRIM health warning currently triggers on a hard-coded factor 2 threshold, I've got a setup here that runs so...
- 03:58 PM RADOS Bug #45381 (Need More Info): unfound objects in erasure-coded CephFS
- Encountered something weird with cephfs today that shouldn't happen
* Ceph 14.2.8
* 8 OSD servers, 8 SS...
- 03:56 PM fs Bug #44546: cleanup: Can't lookup inode 1
- just saw this on a 5.3.13 kernel cephfs client
- 03:25 PM RADOS Bug #44286: Cache tiering shows unfound objects after OSD reboots
- this occasionally comes up on the mailing list as well. it's not reproducible on my test setup, though :(
- 02:16 PM fs Bug #44546: cleanup: Can't lookup inode 1
- This seems to happen when:
* a cephfs subdirectory is mounted with the kernel
* kernel > 5.0 (not sure, may have ...
- 02:35 PM RADOS Bug #44184: Slow / Hanging Ops after pool creation
- Forgot to mention: the cluster has been running since Jewel 10.2.4. I think upgrading from Jewel or older seems to be...
- 02:31 PM RADOS Bug #44184: Slow / Hanging Ops after pool creation
- Oh, running mostly 14.2.4 and some OSDs on 14.2.5 on Ubuntu 16.04. Small cluster with only 127 OSDs.
- 02:29 PM RADOS Bug #44184: Slow / Hanging Ops after pool creation
- I've encountered another cluster in the wild that hit this bug. It seems to be triggered somewhat reliable a few hour...
Also available in: Atom