- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/17/2014
- Last connection: 10/08/2020
- 06:42 PM rgw Bug #41729 (Triaged): rgw: sync log trimming does not work on buckets associated with a tenant
- I know there's been a major refactor in how bucket metadata is fetched in master, and I haven't confirmed this behavi...
- 05:27 PM rgw Fix #41540: Multiple issues in the RGW AWS cloud sync module
- *PR*: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/29936
- 05:25 PM rgw Fix #41540 (Fix Under Review): Multiple issues in the RGW AWS cloud sync module
- * The default config profile is parsed before the acls/connections blocks, preventing the default config from using c...
- 03:44 PM rgw Bug #41011 (New): utf8 incompatibility in metadata added by rgw cloud sync module
- Hi there,
The RGW cloud sync module seems to add the source key name as metadata when storing objects at the desti...
- 06:01 PM rgw Bug #38214 (Resolved): unable to cancel reshard operations for buckets with tenants
- http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/22046 made it so you could successfully submit a reshard operation for a tenant's buck...
- 10:43 PM RADOS Bug #37968 (Resolved): maybe_remove_pg_upmaps incorrectly cancels valid pending upmaps
- It appears that OSDMap::maybe_remove_pg_upmaps's sanity checks are overzealous. With some crush rules it is possible ...
Also available in: Atom