- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/01/2014
- Last connection: 11/04/2020
- 08:25 PM Ceph Bug #48122 (New): rgw cannot find keyring after config file is minimized
- Given a ceph.conf file like this:...
- 09:03 PM mgr Backport #39317: mimic: mgr/dashboard: RGW proxy can't handle self-signed SSL certificates
- Is anyone working on this backport to Mimic? It would be *very* nice to have this ability in Mimic if possible.
- 04:18 PM RADOS Bug #23200 (Resolved): invalid JSON returned when querying pool parameters
- When requesting JSON formatted results for querying for pool
parameters, the list that comes back is not valid JSON....
- 03:49 PM Linux kernel client Bug #21420: ceph_osdc_writepages(): pre-allocated osdc->msgpool_op messages vs large number of sn...
- What is the correct upper bound on the number of snapshots - is it 400 or 4000? In the original description, you men...
- 05:10 PM Linux kernel client Bug #21420: ceph_osdc_writepages(): pre-allocated osdc->msgpool_op messages vs large number of sn...
- We are seeing this on other systems now that have fewer snapshots, it appears to happen around the time that the snap...
- 07:16 PM Ceph Bug #21761: ceph-osd consumes way too much memory during recovery
- The problem has since sorted itself out (though it took over a week to get back to HEALTH_OK). I believe the recover...
- 02:30 PM Ceph Bug #21761: ceph-osd consumes way too much memory during recovery
- Here are some heap stats from one of the OSDs that is currently consuming about 21GB of RAM according to "top":
- 03:01 PM Ceph Bug #21761 (Can't reproduce): ceph-osd consumes way too much memory during recovery
- The ceph-osd processes have been seen consuming upwards of 20GB of RAM per process when a system is recovering. Even...
- 12:51 PM CephFS Bug #21412: cephfs: too many cephfs snapshots chokes the system
- The trimsnap states. The rmdir actually completes quickly, but the resulting operations throw the entire cluster int...
- 01:56 PM CephFS Bug #21412: cephfs: too many cephfs snapshots chokes the system
- Note, the bug says "10.2.7" but we have since upgraded to 10.2.9 and the same problem exists.
Also available in: Atom