- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/08/2014
- Last connection: 12/22/2015
- 05:09 PM Ceph Bug #12956: ceph-disk prepare fails for lvm logical volumes
- Misremembering. Last I noticed was https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/6021#issuecomment-144956928 and didn't see the r...
- 07:38 PM Ceph Bug #13438 (Resolved): ceph-disk prepare fails if device is a symlink
- 12:16 AM Ceph Bug #13160: ceph-disk: duplicate osd mount points
- I think it would be better to move flock outside of the systemd service in the udev action with the -n option. This w...
- 06:55 PM teuthology Bug #13062 (Need More Info): CommandFailedError should include command output
- Knowing that a test failed is not as valuable as knowing *why* a test failed. Include the command output in the error...
- 03:27 PM Ceph Backport #12959: udev: add devicemapper to partuuid-workaround
- Nathan Cutler wrote:
> Hi Joe: We don't ordinarily backport features - only bugfixes. Please discuss this with Loic ...
- 09:05 PM Ceph Backport #12959 (Closed): udev: add devicemapper to partuuid-workaround
- 08:51 PM Ceph Bug #12956: ceph-disk prepare fails for lvm logical volumes
- Please backport to firefly
- 05:58 PM Ceph Bug #12956 (Won't Fix): ceph-disk prepare fails for lvm logical volumes
- Since udev does not create partition entries when an lvm lv is partitioned, ceph-disk fails in get_partition_dev: "ce...
- 01:19 PM Ceph Bug #8797: "ceph status" do not exit with python_2.7.8
- The SIGILL was cured in master with the application of 92615ea and cf2104d. I've tested backporting these to firefly ...
- 01:15 PM Ceph Bug #10153: Rados.shutdown() dies with Illegal instruction (core dumped)
- This was fixed by the application of commit:92615ea and commit:cf2104d in master. Please backport to firefly.
Also available in: Atom