- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/02/2011
- Last connection: 07/27/2011
- 12:19 PM Ceph Bug #1340: OSD: Strange scrub behavior
- OSD5 logs.
- 05:44 AM Ceph Bug #1150: kclient: ERESTARTSYS from flock/fcntl locks
- Ceph: 0.31
ps: In mds.0.log:
2011-07-10 15:38:45.094709 2011-07-10 15:38:45.094750...
- 10:11 PM Ceph Bug #1150: kclient: ERESTARTSYS from flock/fcntl locks
- On 3.0.0-rc3 kernel (master branch) the same trouble.
- 06:29 AM Ceph Bug #1150: kclient: ERESTARTSYS from flock/fcntl locks
- Ok, I will write later about the test results.
- 05:34 PM Ceph Bug #1150 (Duplicate): kclient: ERESTARTSYS from flock/fcntl locks
- After upgrade from 0.28.2 to 0.29 amanda backup no longer working if amanda files placed on ceph fs and ceph fs mount...
- 09:31 AM Ceph Bug #1118: Crash OSD after upgrdae from 0.28.1 to 0.28.2
- Yes, I use xfs.
Sorry, I cannot reproduce this error - I already reformat cluster.
- 01:27 PM Ceph Bug #1118 (Resolved): Crash OSD after upgrdae from 0.28.1 to 0.28.2
- I know, "after" is not always "because". :)
I stop cosd, upgrade (by aptitude from yours repository) and start aga...
- 04:01 PM Ceph Bug #1116: RecoveryWQ assert failure
- Looks as though this patch has helped.
At least this osd has completd rebalancing.
- 11:19 AM fs Bug #1104: Segmentation fault when deleting a folder
- Compiled from last master sources (sorry, forgot switch to stable branch) not have this trouble. Hooray? Maybe it mak...
- 09:56 AM fs Bug #1104: Segmentation fault when deleting a folder
- Sage Weil wrote:
> the 'stable' branch has that fix, or you can apply it manually...
Published in your repository...
Also available in: Atom