- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/19/2014
- Last connection: 06/24/2015
- Ceph (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- phprados (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- devops (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rbd (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rgw (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- sepia (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- CephFS (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- teuthology (Developer, 12/04/2020)
- rados-java (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Calamari (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- Ceph-deploy (Developer, 10/03/2014)
- ceph-dokan (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Stable releases (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Tools (Developer, 01/26/2016)
- Infrastructure (Developer, 01/26/2016)
- downburst (Developer, 01/28/2016)
- ovh (Developer, 02/02/2016)
- www.ceph.com (Developer, 08/22/2016)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- mgr (Developer, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- RADOS (Developer, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Developer, 11/29/2017)
- ceph-volume (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Messengers (Developer, 03/12/2019)
- Orchestrator (Developer, 01/16/2020)
- crimson (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- dmclock (Developer, 08/13/2020)
- 06:13 AM Calamari Bug #10456 (Fix Under Review): Calamari client hard codes ceph as cluster name in DiskSpaceTarget...
- 06:08 AM Calamari Revision 09e76742 (calamari-clients): substitute cluster-name in disk space graph
- In disk space graph, cluster name was hardcoded to 'ceph'.
So when the cluster name is different the graph is not sho...
- 03:53 AM Calamari Revision 326d5a4f (calamari-clients): fix centos build issue
- In vagrant, after executing precise-build, the tarball will be
available at git/calamari-clients*tar.gz
But centos b...
- 02:32 AM Calamari Revision da07c19f (calamari-clients): Restart refresh timers during cluster-switch
- The timers which are responsible for refreshing
osd-viz, pools, iops and hosts will be restarted
if the cluster is ch...
- 09:06 AM Calamari Revision 30e62fb2 (calamari-clients): Fix hostgroup issue in osd-viz during cluster switch
- In Workbench, when OSDs are sorted based on Host, and if the cluster
is switched, then host groups are not shown prop...
- 01:05 AM Calamari Bug #10442 (Fix Under Review): hostgroups are not shown properly in osd-viz while switching the c...
- 11:02 PM Calamari Bug #10442 (Resolved): hostgroups are not shown properly in osd-viz while switching the cluster
1. Navigate to 'WORKBENCH'
2. Change 'SORT BY' to Host
3. Observe the host groups for correctness
- 06:07 AM Calamari Revision 008d01a3 (calamari-clients): Remember cluster selection across reloads
- Whenever the user selects a cluster, id of the cluster
will be stored in the browser's localstorage. So when
- 06:17 AM Calamari Revision 8c4e1f91 (calamari-clients): disable actions for readonly users
- 1.'Update' button in the 'Cluster Settings' page will be
2.OSD actions 'IN', 'OUT', 'DOWN', 'SCRUB' will...
- 09:16 AM Calamari Revision 40fb0e62 (calamari-clients): Add cluster-id to cluster selector
- Multiple ceph clusters can have same names. So in that it
will be difficult to differentiate just from the name.
Also available in: Atom