- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/02/2014
- Last connection: 04/18/2018
- 03:47 PM fs Bug #36181 (Closed): Bad link on ceph/fuse
- This page has the text "you may add an entry to the system fstab" with fstab being a link.
The link points to http:...
- 02:50 PM fs Documentation #36180 (Resolved): doc: Typo error on cephfs/fuse/
- In the documentation on how to use ceph fuse, "usernname" is used as an example path while "username" is used on the ...
- 12:54 AM Ceph Bug #23776 (Pending Backport): ceph-authtool reports 0 caps for any keyring created
- When creating a keyring with any number of capabilities, the ceph-authtool always reports "0 caps"
This has been t...
- 04:43 PM Ceph Bug #22227 (Resolved): Keyrings created by ceph auth get are not suitable for ceph auth import
- The ceph auth get process creates a keyring file which is not suitable for usage in ceph auth import.
This occurs wh...
- 05:52 PM Ceph Bug #19077: Resize TextTable columns to the widest element of each column
- Updating the example for better formatting.
Here is an example:...
- 04:49 PM Ceph Bug #19077 (Resolved): Resize TextTable columns to the widest element of each column
- Running the command "rados df" on a cluster with long pool names or lots of data results in the stair stepping of the...
- 02:15 PM rgw Bug #19026 (Resolved): rgw: typo in rgw_admin.cc
- realms is misspelled in rgw_admin.cc (1)
Here is some example output:
# radosgw-admin realm list
failed to list...
- 12:36 PM Ceph-deploy Fix #9530: ceph-deploy: config push move operation results in a bad selinux context
- See this git change:
- 11:34 AM Ceph-deploy Fix #9530: ceph-deploy: config push move operation results in a bad selinux context
- I am on a learning curve with python.
write_conf function hosts/remotes.py uses shutil.move() to rename the temp ...
- 09:26 AM Ceph-deploy Fix #9530: ceph-deploy: config push move operation results in a bad selinux context
- Here is the contents of the /etc/ceph directory on a monitor at various stages.
They are corect on the "mon create-i...
Also available in: Atom