- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/23/2014
- Last connection: 08/05/2018
- 08:55 PM rgw Bug #24551: RGW Dynamic bucket index resharding keeps resharding all buckets
- I also seem to have a case on 12.2.5 where buckets are in an endless attempt to reshard - If there is any useful data...
- 06:52 PM Ceph Bug #16211: Some rbd images inaccessible after upgrade to jewel (error reading immutable metadata)
- sean redmond wrote:
> Just had a case of running into this also when upgrading clients from jewel to luminous - clus...
- 06:47 PM Ceph Bug #16211: Some rbd images inaccessible after upgrade to jewel (error reading immutable metadata)
- Just had a case of running into this also when upgrading clients from jewel to luminous - cluster has been upgraded f...
- 04:12 PM rgw Support #23971: omap_digest_mismatch_oi
- maybe this is the same as http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21388
- 06:05 PM rgw Support #23971 (New): omap_digest_mismatch_oi
- Following a strange RGW GC backlog issue reported in https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/23839 - I have some PG's that ar...
- 10:05 AM rgw Support #23839: RGW GC Stuxk
- To update this case, The cluster was updated to 10.2.10 and a inconsistent PG was found in .rgw.bucket.index - once r...
- 03:34 PM rgw Support #23839 (New): RGW GC Stuxk
We are currently using Jewel 10.2.7 and recently, we have been experiencing some issues with objects being deleted ...
- 10:34 PM RADOS Bug #19909: PastIntervals::check_new_interval: assert(lastmap->get_pools().count(pgid.pool()))
- https://pastebin.com/raw/xmDPg84a was talked about in IRC by @mguz it seems it maybe related but this was kraken, jus...
- 06:30 PM Ceph Bug #17177: cephfs metadata pool: deep-scrub error "omap_digest != best guess omap_digest"
- In the last 24hrs there was corruption in the metadata pool, It resulted in an assert loop on the MDS until the corru...
- 11:25 AM Ceph Bug #17177: cephfs metadata pool: deep-scrub error "omap_digest != best guess omap_digest"
- It would be very useful to see this in jewel as I prefer to use the LTS releases over the 'stable' releases
Also available in: Atom