- 01:03 PM rgw Bug #41870 (Resolved): rgw: s3 interface doesn't URL encode CommonPrefixes when URL encoding is set
- I made a bucket with a single object in on CEPH and s3 with the name "prefix with + plus/file.txt". I then issued a ...
- 10:48 AM rgw Bug #27217: rgw: Swift interface: server side copy fails if object name contains `?`
- I just notices that this exact same bug reproduces on the S3 interface too, the relevant transaction being:...
- 09:41 AM rgw Bug #27217 (Resolved): rgw: Swift interface: server side copy fails if object name contains `?`
- Here is a demonstration of the problem with rclone. This sequence used to work with previous versions of CEPH and th...
- 09:50 AM rgw Bug #22121 (Resolved): rgw: S3 interface: X-Amz-Copy-Source must be URL-encoded
- According to the AWS docs on COPY: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/RESTObjectCOPY.html it states about...
Also available in: Atom