- Registered on: 12/09/2013
- Last connection: 08/22/2023
- Ceph (Reporter, 10/22/2014)
- Linux kernel client (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- phprados (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- devops (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rbd (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rgw (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- sepia (Reporter, 10/22/2014)
- CephFS (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rados-java (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Ceph-deploy (Developer, Reporter, 07/08/2017)
- ceph-dokan (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Stable releases (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- mgr (Reporter, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- RADOS (Reporter, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Reporter, 11/29/2017)
- ceph-volume (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Messengers (Reporter, 03/12/2019)
- Orchestrator (Reporter, 01/16/2020)
- crimson (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- dmclock (Reporter, 08/13/2020)
- cephsqlite (Reporter, 03/19/2021)
- Dashboard (Reporter, 04/20/2021)
- cleanup (Reporter, 08/11/2022)
- nvme-of (Reporter, 07/26/2023)
- 04:20 PM RADOS Bug #62529 (New): PrimaryLogPG::log_op_stats uses `now` time vs op end time when calculating op l...
- * With `debug_osd` 15 or higher, a log line called `log_op_stats` is output, which ends with a reported latency value...
- 05:20 PM sepia Support #58672 (In Progress): Sepia Lab Access Request
- 1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
Will also be running teuthology jobs
- 07:00 PM rgw Bug #58453 (Pending Backport): rgw-gap-list has insufficient error checking
- Insufficient error checking can lead to empty intermediate file(s) that could result in incorrect output listing all ...
- 02:52 PM rgw Bug #58442 (Pending Backport): rgw-orphan-list tool can list all rados objects as orphans
- When ran on a node with limited /tmp space, the 'sort' commands used in the 'rgw-orphan-list' tool will error out whe...
- 01:53 PM RADOS Feature #52609: New PG states for pending scrubs / repairs
- Looks good to me! Thanks Ronen
- 06:48 PM RADOS Feature #52609: New PG states for pending scrubs / repairs
- While I agree the format is readable, it's a bit narrow in application.
Would it be a significant undertaking to:
- 05:53 PM RADOS Feature #52609 (Fix Under Review): New PG states for pending scrubs / repairs
- Request to add new PG states to provide feedback to the admin when a PG scrub/repair is scheduled ( via command line,...
- 05:37 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #19642: Error adding disk to ceph cluster: journal specified but not allowed by osd backend
- Experienced this and identified the cause was using:...
- 03:42 PM rgw Bug #16412 (Resolved): Bucket index shards orphaned after bucket delete
- Observed behavior:
* In an environment with bucket index sharding enabled, deletion of a bucket leaves behind the bu...
- 11:43 AM Ceph Feature #10452: ceph osd df
- Sage Weil wrote:
> i can't decide whether it makes sense to make this look like the ceph osd tree output or not.. it...
Also available in: Atom