- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/09/2013
- Last connection: 10/25/2018
- Ceph (Reporter, 10/22/2014)
- Linux kernel client (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- phprados (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- devops (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rbd (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rgw (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- sepia (Reporter, 10/22/2014)
- CephFS (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rados-java (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Ceph-deploy (Developer, Reporter, 07/08/2017)
- ceph-dokan (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Stable releases (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- mgr (Reporter, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- RADOS (Reporter, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Reporter, 11/29/2017)
- ceph-volume (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Messengers (Reporter, 03/12/2019)
- Orchestrator (Reporter, 01/16/2020)
- crimson (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- dmclock (Reporter, 08/13/2020)
- 05:37 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #19642: Error adding disk to ceph cluster: journal specified but not allowed by osd backend
- Experienced this and identified the cause was using:...
- 03:42 PM rgw Bug #16412 (Resolved): Bucket index shards orphaned after bucket delete
- Observed behavior:
* In an environment with bucket index sharding enabled, deletion of a bucket leaves behind the bu...
- 11:43 AM Ceph Feature #10452: ceph osd df
- Sage Weil wrote:
> i can't decide whether it makes sense to make this look like the ceph osd tree output or not.. it...
- 07:10 AM Ceph Documentation #9867: PGs per OSD documentation needs clarification
- It should also be noted that the PG per Pool distribution should be directly proportional to the overall distribution...
- 02:47 PM Ceph Documentation #9867 (Closed): PGs per OSD documentation needs clarification
- Documentation in question:
- 06:33 AM rgw Feature #8911: RGW doesn't return 'x-timestamp' in header which is used by 'View Details' of Open...
- Hello Luis, et al..
I have a customer who's requesting status for this Feature.. They view it as a bug since it c...
- 11:02 AM rgw Feature #9433 (New): Support per-user container namespace
- 01:52 PM rgw Feature #8911: RGW doesn't return 'x-timestamp' in header which is used by 'View Details' of Open...
- Just to be clear, Swift does return this header and the OpenStack devs advise they only test against the Swift storag...
- 01:49 PM rgw Feature #8911 (Resolved): RGW doesn't return 'x-timestamp' in header which is used by 'View Detai...
- Because RGW doesn't provide an 'x-timestamp' header in its reply to OpenStack, the 'View Details' feature fails as no...
- 11:26 AM rgw Feature #8316 (New): Ceilometer support for RGW Swift statistics
- Customer requests support for Ceilometer statistics collection against RadosGW when used as SWIFT object store for Op...
Also available in: Atom