- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/26/2013
- Last connection: 04/20/2021
- 07:42 AM rgw Bug #47586: Able to circumvent S3 Object Lock using deleteobjects command
- Matt Benjamin wrote:
> (for bug scrub 4/29: I will take ownership of this issue)
Thank you, Matt!
- 07:28 AM rgw Bug #47586: Able to circumvent S3 Object Lock using deleteobjects command
- Isn't this bug more severe than "3 - minor"? It represents a clear violation of the promises of Object Lock. Backpor...
- 04:20 PM bluestore Bug #45519: OSD asserts during block allocation for BlueFS
- We have similar issues on our cluster. ~1 billion objects in EC (8+3) pools, 540 OSDs, Nautilus 14.2.8. No tuning o...
- 09:41 PM rgw Feature #24493: rgw does not implement list_object_v2 in S3
- It would be great if rgw fully supported ListObjectsV2. Looking at the spec differences between "ListObjects (v1)":h...
- 09:45 PM rgw Feature #41051: rgw: push rgw bucket listing with prefixes and delimiters logic/filtering to the ...
- Simon Leinen wrote:
> Should this issue link to "PR #30272":https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30272?
...or maybe ...
- 09:43 PM rgw Feature #41051: rgw: push rgw bucket listing with prefixes and delimiters logic/filtering to the ...
- Should this issue link to "PR #30272":https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30272?
- 12:47 PM rgw Feature #24443: bucket tagging not working properly
- Could you add a line to http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/s3/ to track the implementation status of this "Buck...
- 10:46 PM RADOS Feature #14527: Lookup monitors through DNS
- WANG Guoqin wrote:
> The recent code doesn't support IPv6, apparently. Maybe we can choose among ns_t_a and ns_t_aaa...
- 10:44 PM RADOS Bug #23078: SRV resolution fails to lookup AAAA records
- WANG Guoqin actually noted the lack of IPv6 support in "a comment on issue #14527":http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/145...
- 10:26 PM RADOS Bug #23078 (Resolved): SRV resolution fails to lookup AAAA records
- We have some IPv6 Rados clusters. So far we have been specifying the addresses of each cluster's three mons using li...
Also available in: Atom