- 09:59 AM Orchestrator Bug #50359: Configure the IP address for the monitoring stack components
- I think also that being able to customize the port (exposing a spec parameter is also required in this context)
- 02:25 PM RADOS Bug #50688 (Duplicate): Ceph can't be deployed using cephadm on nodes with /32 ip addresses
In certain data centers it is common to assign a /32 ip address to a node and let bgp handle the reacha...
- 08:05 AM CephFS Bug #50577 (Triaged): cephadm ganesha config breaks backward compatibility with ceph-ansible
- The cephadm generated ganesha.conf differs from what manila uses because there's no flexibility in configuring differ...
- 03:16 PM Orchestrator Feature #50360 (Resolved): Configure the IP address for Ganesha
- The nfs ganesha service is deployed using cephadm via the spec:
- 03:05 PM Orchestrator Bug #50359: Configure the IP address for the monitoring stack components
- Not sure if this can be considered an RFE rather than a bug, but this should be a must have
for any deployment.
- 03:02 PM Orchestrator Bug #50359 (Resolved): Configure the IP address for the monitoring stack components
- When the dashboard is deployed using cephadm, a monitoring stack (node_exporter, prometheus, alertmanager, grafana) ...
Also available in: Atom