- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/22/2013
- Last connection: 09/05/2022
- 04:00 PM RADOS Bug #52756: ceph-kvstore-tool repair segmentfault without bluestore-kv
- 03:51 PM RADOS Bug #52756: ceph-kvstore-tool repair segmentfault without bluestore-kv
- huang jun wrote:
The backtrace like this:...
- 07:26 AM RADOS Bug #52756 (Pending Backport): ceph-kvstore-tool repair segmentfault without bluestore-kv
- 03:34 PM bluestore Bug #52705 (Resolved): pg scrub stat mismatch with special objects that have hash 'ffffffff'
- Here is the steps to reproduce the pg inconsistents:
1. build a cluster with vstart
MON=1 OSD=3 MDS=0 MGR=1 ../src/...
- 01:41 AM Ceph Bug #51842: upmap verify failed with pool size decreased
the crush rule shoule be:...
- 04:06 AM Ceph Bug #51842 (Resolved): upmap verify failed with pool size decreased
- we have a replicated pool with 3 osds, pool size is 3...
- 06:12 AM RADOS Bug #21287: 1 PG down, OSD fails with "FAILED assert(i->prior_version == last || i->is_error())"
- Chang Liu wrote:
> see https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/16675
seems that patch was already applied since the "FA...
- 01:43 PM RADOS Bug #23031: FAILED assert(!parent->get_log().get_missing().is_missing(soid))
- hi, guys, what's the status of this problem now, does we resolve the assert in qa tests
- 07:36 AM RADOS Bug #23937: FAILED assert(info.history.same_interval_since != 0)
- unfortunately, we still hit this after the patch (https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/20571) applied.
we didn't do exp...
- 06:17 AM RADOS Bug #40712: ceph-mon crash with assert(err == 0) after rocksdb->get
- we meet this problem recently.
we decline this related more to rocksdb but not ceph
Also available in: Atom