- 07:55 AM mgr Bug #49693: Manager daemon is unresponsive, replacing it with standby daemon
- I didn't start to debug it but I noticed that this could be related to the dashboard.
When I open the dashboard fo...
- 05:15 AM mgr Bug #49693 (New): Manager daemon is unresponsive, replacing it with standby daemon
- I noticed that on the cluster the active mgr daemon is marked as unresposive and another mgr takes over. Currently th...
- 07:08 AM mgr Feature #49445 (New): mgr/dashboard: Allow frontend modifications of the dashboard
- Currently, the admin cannot change the dashboard landing page layout which makes it in a way amazingly inflexible. Fo...
- 09:17 AM mgr Bug #49433 (Duplicate): mgr/dashboard: Grafana Error: matching labels must be unique on one side
- When opening the grafana performance details tab for any host on the page "Hosts", the displays for the "Disk IOPS" a...
- 08:15 AM Orchestrator Feature #49269: cephadm: upgrade stuck in repeating sleep when a host is offline
- Sebastian Wagner wrote:
> Did you verify that the upgrade continues, if the host is online again?
Yes, the upgrade...
- 05:00 AM Orchestrator Bug #49348: cephadm: giving nonexistent service for service action command should return error
- Thanks a lot for working on this. Is this linked to the feature request / bug #49246 I issued some days ago? In that ...
- 09:51 AM Orchestrator Feature #49269 (New): cephadm: upgrade stuck in repeating sleep when a host is offline
- Even though the documentation clearly mentions that all hosts should be online before you initiate an upgrade I never...
- 12:11 PM Orchestrator Support #49247 (Resolved): cephadm: Add support for single daemon redeployment
- Currently, cephadm allows to redeploy services as a whole which sometimes might be a little over the top if only one ...
- 11:05 AM Orchestrator Feature #49246 (Duplicate): cephadm: Display error message when given service name is wrong
- When executing a service command with a wrong service name like...
- 12:35 PM Orchestrator Feature #49235 (Resolved): cephadm: Log number of already upgraded daemons during upgrade process
- During the upgrade process it would be helpful if cephadm displays the number of daemons which have aleady been upgra...
Also available in: Atom