- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/15/2013
- Last connection: 12/08/2016
- 08:16 AM Ceph Bug #18196 (Resolved): fail to build ceph-11.0.2 if yasm installed
- I haven't checked if this issue still exist at master branch..
but, we've got this build err at ceph-11.0.2
- 07:25 AM Ceph Revision 4adb3c13 (ceph): explictly call find_package(PythonInterp) first to fix build err
- this is an un-modified message from dev-util/cmake-3.7.1
- 12:54 AM teuthology Bug #6069: ceph-0.67.1 fail to build with boost-1.53.0
- it's a bug related to boost when glibc upgrade to version 2.18
see upstream report here
- 04:38 PM teuthology Bug #6069: ceph-0.67.1 fail to build with boost-1.53.0
- I'm also testing on another machine, same gcc version(4.8.1), boost version (1.53.0), compiling fine.
the only diffe...
- 04:07 PM teuthology Bug #6069: ceph-0.67.1 fail to build with boost-1.53.0
- file of /usr/include/boost/variant/variant.hpp
- 03:57 PM teuthology Bug #6069: ceph-0.67.1 fail to build with boost-1.53.0
- file of /usr/include/boost/variant.hpp
- 03:55 PM teuthology Bug #6069 (Closed): ceph-0.67.1 fail to build with boost-1.53.0
- building under Gentoo Linux, I've also attached the build log
- 12:29 AM Ceph Bug #5492: scripts installing into /usr/usr/sbin (with --prefix=/usr)
- Gary Lowell wrote:
> Thanks Danny. I tested $(exec_prefix)$(sbindir) on rpm and debian builds and it looks like do...
Also available in: Atom