- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/11/2019
- Last connection: 11/08/2019
- 04:47 AM rgw Bug #44240: rgw: segmentation fault RGWBulkUploadOp_ObjStore_SWIFT::send_response calling RGWForm...
- OK, tracked down the branch that is in this issue. It's sitting on ceph-ci. When I pull it, build ceph, run vstart an...
- 10:04 AM rgw Bug #44240: rgw: segmentation fault RGWBulkUploadOp_ObjStore_SWIFT::send_response calling RGWForm...
- I'll give swift bulk upload a whirl and see if I can reproduce locally.
- 06:30 AM rgw Bug #43617: RGW check object exists before auth?
- I have an initial PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/33546
- 04:32 AM rgw Bug #43617: RGW check object exists before auth?
- OK, have it giving me 401's in both instances now. Now just to work backwards see what minimal change I need to make....
- 05:37 AM rgw Bug #43617: RGW check object exists before auth?
- Lol, managed to get it from a 401 for an object and 403 for an object that doesn't exist.. still just as bad as this ...
- 06:16 AM rgw Bug #43617: RGW check object exists before auth?
- I've confirmed this is an issue.
And worked my way through the code. And think I see the problem. The swift anon e...
- 06:00 AM Orchestrator Bug #43803 (In Progress): ceph orchestrator rgw rm: no valid command found
- 05:58 AM Orchestrator Bug #43803: ceph orchestrator rgw rm: no valid command found
- Pushed a PR to resolve this issue: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/33004
- 05:31 AM RADOS Bug #43412: cephadm ceph_manager IndexError: list index out of range
- I'm guessing it's caused by there being no pools at the time. So the random choice fails. Maybe we need to do somethi...
- 10:15 AM rgw Bug #43226: rgw: object version can be deleted without TOTP on bucket that has MFA Delete enabled.
- Yup, success! I can confirm I can repeat what your seeing when I use a user created with `--system`:...
Also available in: Atom