- Registered on: 07/30/2019
- Last connection: 01/25/2021
- 03:05 PM rgw Bug #48727 (Fix Under Review): The s3cmd abortmp operation may delete the bucket by mistake
- 03:12 PM rgw Bug #48632 (Pending Backport): S3 error: 404 (NoSuchBucket) due to distribute cache is not being ...
- 09:32 AM rgw Bug #48687 (New): Command failed on smithi058 with status 1: 'rm -rf /home/ubuntu/cephtest/keyclo...
- Teuthology error in removing keycloak directory (no such file or directory)
Command failed on smithi058 with statu...
- 04:18 PM rgw Bug #48632 (Resolved): S3 error: 404 (NoSuchBucket) due to distribute cache is not being invoked
aws s3 cp s3://hello/hosts abc --endpoint-url http://<rgw1>
aws s3 mb s3://hello --endpoint-url http:...
- 03:24 PM rgw Bug #48064 (Pending Backport): rgw: unnecessary payload is added at the end of the message
- 11:52 AM rgw Bug #48241: librgw double read
- Is it possible to add the osd.log with debug_objclass 20 and debug_ms 1? (I want to see the cls call logs and the obj...
- 10:15 AM rgw Bug #47799 (Fix Under Review): rgw/crypt suite with Barbican fails with "Cannot create secret"
- 03:19 PM rgw Bug #47799 (In Progress): rgw/crypt suite with Barbican fails with "Cannot create secret"
- 03:11 PM rgw Bug #48115: rgw stops responding correctly, error log full of messages: ceph s3:get_obj Schedulin...
2218 is ERR_RATE_LIMITED, by default each rgw can handle up to 1000, configured by this parameter rgw max_conc...
- 09:18 AM rgw Bug #47910: radosgw crash on objecter operations
I want to make sure this is not a tcmalloc bug (on one of the nodes, you are using for testing this error).
Also available in: Atom