- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/27/2013
- Last connection: 09/20/2019
- Ceph (Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- Linux kernel client (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- phprados (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- devops (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rbd (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rgw (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- sepia (Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- CephFS (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rados-java (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- ceph-dokan (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Stable releases (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- mgr (Reporter, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- RADOS (Reporter, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Reporter, 11/29/2017)
- ceph-volume (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Messengers (Reporter, 03/12/2019)
- Orchestrator (Reporter, 01/16/2020)
- crimson (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- dmclock (Reporter, 08/13/2020)
- 04:35 PM RADOS Bug #41943 (Closed): ceph-mgr fails to report OSD status correctly
- After an inexplicable cluster event that resulted in around 10% of our OSDs falsely reported down (and shortly after ...
- 10:26 PM RADOS Bug #21388: inconsistent pg but repair does nothing reporting head data_digest != data_digest fro...
- Ryan Anstey wrote:
> I'm working on fixing all my inconsistent pgs but I'm having issues with rados get... hopefully...
- 07:15 PM rbd Feature #19123 (New): rbd/rados drivers in PyPI repo
- We have a need to install modules wholly contained within python virtualenv. As of now, we're extracting compiled dri...
- 10:13 PM Ceph Feature #18851 (New): Ability to add comments in certain views of Ceph daemons or status
- It would be nice to maintain a record of why an OSD is down, or why a flag has been set within the Ceph Cluster so th...
- 06:47 PM Ceph Bug #18762 (New): OSDs stuck using previous version Upstart script until all have been restarted
- After a Hammer -> Jewel upgrade, OSD daemons will not start. The upstart logs show:
@/proc/self/fd/9: 8: /proc/sel...
- 11:37 PM rbd Bug #18436: Qemu crash triggered by network issues
- Jason Dillaman wrote:
> @Brian: any chance you had your nodes configured to capture core dumps? That would make so...
- 12:14 AM rbd Bug #18436 (Resolved): Qemu crash triggered by network issues
- Noticed in the form of I/O errors and disk corruption at the operating system level. Further investigation uncovered ...
- 08:54 PM Ceph Documentation #17701 (Resolved): osd_max_backfills default has changed, documentation should refl...
- Jewel default is 1 for osd_max_backfills:
- 08:05 PM Ceph Feature #16462 (New): Include more detail in perf dump
- More detailed statistic (over avgcount) are desired, Percentage of distribution a la fio would be on the wish list.
- 03:30 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #16451: Using ceph-deploy with --zap-disk and --dmcrypt fails
- Sounds fair, I'll see what I can do to reproduce without ceph-deploy, though our current project has now moved past t...
Also available in: Atom