- 02:32 PM rgw Bug #47241: still unable to delete "empty buckets"
- That solution finally didnt work. I wiped the full cluster. Thanks
- 09:32 PM rgw Bug #47241: still unable to delete "empty buckets"
- Should i include bucket marker as string when creating object using rados touch no?
- 11:19 AM rgw Bug #47241: still unable to delete "empty buckets"
- Hi Casey,
Do you think that is possible in next release , when you specify --purge-objects also generate syntethic...
- 06:09 PM rgw Bug #47241 (Triaged): still unable to delete "empty buckets"
Im trying to delete "empty" bucket for customer. I know this bucket got several problems due MPU / sharding b...
- 09:20 PM rgw Bug #47074: rgw: bucket radoslist looping endlessly while processing a bucket
- Im running:...
- 02:20 PM bluestore Bug #46994 (Need More Info): 14.2.11 OSD crash BlueFS.cc: 1662: FAILED ceph_assert(r == 0)
- Hi Dev Team,
Today our one OSD failed with this crash error related to BlueFS.cc , OSD is fully dedicated to RGW I...
- 03:42 AM rgw Backport #44722: nautilus: rgw: add `rgw-orphan-list` tool & `radosgw-admin bucket radoslist ...`
- I got surprised that this tools got published first into Octopus, when the users that reclaimed are in Nautilus. I go...
- 05:04 AM RADOS Bug #46242: rados -p default.rgw.buckets.data returning over millions objects No such file or dir...
- Hi Josh,
Object still exist:
Just done your test and failed with single quotes -> https://gyazo.com/a04fcf5b522...
- 04:20 PM RADOS Bug #46242 (New): rados -p default.rgw.buckets.data returning over millions objects No such file ...
- Hi Dev,
Due sharding / s3 bugs we synced the bucket of customer to new ones.
Once we tryed to delete we're unab...
- 05:20 PM rgw Bug #43583: rgw: unable to abort multipart upload after the bucket got resharded
- We updated today the cluster to 14.2.8 that apply this backport.
Now LC show more information but also this new erro...
Also available in: Atom