From 07/17/2012 to 08/15/2012
- 06:33 PM Bug #2950 (Resolved): ObjectCacher: leaks memory
it wasn't the buffers, it was some BufferHeads that had references...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2950 (Resolved): ObjectCacher: leaks memory
- As reported in http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.ceph.devel/7746
- 11:51 AM Feature #2952 (Resolved): librbd: use generic rados locking class
- Replace calls to cls_rbd's locking methods with calls to the generic lock class.
- 11:49 AM Feature #2951 (Resolved): cls_rbd: remove locking methods
- Remove the unused cls_rbd locking methods, and merge the tests with the cls_lock tests.
- 10:27 AM Bug #2948 (Resolved): rbd: fails to close image on error
- calling exit() doesn't run the Image destructor, which leads to the watch on the header sticking around. After that, ...
- 10:10 AM Feature #2723 (Fix Under Review): librbd: protect/unprotect as appropiate during cloning
- 10:09 AM Feature #2722 (Fix Under Review): cls_rbd: add class methods to get/set protected status
- 10:09 AM Feature #2718 (Fix Under Review): librbd: map parent -> child in a per-pool rbd_children object w...
- 10:09 AM Feature #2717 (Fix Under Review): cls_rbd: add methods for maintaining mapping from parent to chi...
- 10:09 AM Feature #2562 (Fix Under Review): librbd: open parent images, read path, write path
- 10:09 AM Feature #2562 (Need More Info): librbd: open parent images, read path, write path
- 10:08 AM Subtask #2605 (Fix Under Review): librbd layering: guard writes
- 10:08 AM Subtask #2604 (Fix Under Review): librbd layering: read path
- 03:38 AM Bug #2937: btrfs filesystem on rbd device kernel BUG writing large file
- I activated some extra debugging.
This appears just before the BUG:...
- 01:59 PM Bug #2937 (Duplicate): btrfs filesystem on rbd device kernel BUG writing large file
- Writing a large file with dd on btrfs filesystem mounted from rbd device causes kernel bug
Stock kernel 3.5.1, con...
- 03:55 PM Bug #2933 (Resolved): rbd: bio_pair leak in bio_chain_clone()
- Guangliang Zhao <email@example.com> pointed out this problem on the
mailing list. Here's the latest edition of his pro...
- 06:45 PM Bug #2715 (Resolved): krbd: spinlock wrong CPU
- 04:52 PM Bug #2872 (Resolved): RBD resize command allows image size -1
- Ceph Version : 0.48
Resize rbd image to size -1 allows rbd image to be resized to 15 Exabytes, which is incorrect....
- 03:52 PM Bug #2871 (Resolved): rbd export command hangs when trying to export an image of size 0 to a loca...
- Ceph Version: 0.48
1. create a rbd image of size 1000 mb in rbd pool
2. resize the rbd image t...
- 03:26 PM Bug #2865 (Resolved): rbd import fails for directory but creates rbd image
- Ceph Version: 0.48
Created a local directory t_dir.
when tried to import directory t_dir to rbd/rbd_image, it rep...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2862 (Resolved): CLI: rbd create command throws inappropriate error messages
- Ceph Version: 0.48
When tried a few negative test cases using "rbd create command", found that the command display...
- 12:57 PM Bug #2861 (Won't Fix): CLI: rbd create command requires validation for image-name
- Ceph version: 0.48
When trying to create a rbd image, the image name seems to accept empty string and special char...
- 06:08 PM Subtask #2855 (Closed): krbd: copy-up on write to clone
- 06:07 PM Subtask #2854 (Closed): krbd: write path
- verify the target object exists in write requests. if we fail with ENOENT, trigger a copy-up.
- 06:07 PM Tasks #2853 (Resolved): krbd: read path
- 06:06 PM Subtask #2852 (Closed): krbd: open parent on open
- 06:05 PM Feature #2851 (Duplicate): krbd: RBD layering support
- Kernel client should support all the layering functionality of the usermode client.
- 06:00 PM Feature #2850 (Duplicate): libceph: support multi-operation transactions
- 10:53 AM Feature #2562 (In Progress): librbd: open parent images, read path, write path
- 10:46 AM Feature #2726 (In Progress): krbd: clean up bio_pair leak/whatever
- Guangliang Zhao sent a patch to fix that, however, I had some concerns about it, and I'm waiting for him to respond t...
- 04:07 PM Feature #2559 (Fix Under Review): cls_rbd: copyup method
- 04:07 PM Feature #2607 (Fix Under Review): librbd: copyup helper
- 11:17 AM Bug #2535 (Resolved): rbd: random data corruption in vm
- Thanks for reminding us Florian. There are no open questions that I know of, the only problem with this was fiemap, s...
- 11:11 AM Bug #2535: rbd: random data corruption in vm
- Just so this doesn't fall of the table, can this be considered resolved with the changed @filestore fiemap@ default? ...
- 10:05 AM Bug #2715: krbd: spinlock wrong CPU
- hoping this was caused by the mutex-less con_open, or something similar. will keep this open for a few more days to ...
- 09:35 PM Feature #2788 (Fix Under Review): rbd: add -l to rbd ls, show snapshots
- 03:55 PM Feature #2788 (In Progress): rbd: add -l to rbd ls, show snapshots
- 03:55 PM Subtask #2606 (Fix Under Review): librbd layering: copyup on missing child object
- 03:54 PM Subtask #2606 (In Progress): librbd layering: copyup on missing child object
Also available in: Atom