From 06/19/2018 to 07/18/2018
- 11:11 AM Bug #19184 (Resolved): rpm: groups do not conform to latest openSUSE standards
- 10:52 AM Bug #24978: Package release file problem
- download.ceph.com does not have Luminous packages for Ubuntu 17 ("Artful"). For Luminous, Xenial is well-tested.
- 10:02 AM Bug #24978 (Rejected): Package release file problem
- trying to get started with Ceph and following docs [here](http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages/)
- 03:46 AM Bug #24919 (Fix Under Review): rpm: missing dependency on python34-ceph-argparse from python34-ce...
- 12:19 AM Bug #24919 (Resolved): rpm: missing dependency on python34-ceph-argparse from python34-cephfs (an...
- 03:45 AM Bug #24918 (Fix Under Review): Ubuntu: python3-cephfs missing dependency on python3-rados
- 12:21 AM Bug #24920 (Resolved): teuthology is not installing python3-cephfs/python3-rados/etc. (Ubuntu) or...
- These packages are needed by new efforts to make our python bindings py3/py2 compatible (for testing): https://github...
- 10:30 AM Feature #24728 (New): Can't checkout ceph with --shallow-submodules due to ceph-erasure-code-corpus
- git clone --recursive --shallow-submodules email@example.com:ceph/ceph.git fails due to:
remote: Counting objects:...
- 08:13 AM Bug #24622: No module named rados
- Abhishek Lekshmanan wrote:
> For development clusters it is recommended to use vstart which is mentioned in README o...
- 05:57 PM Bug #24622: No module named rados
- For development clusters it is recommended to use vstart which is mentioned in README of ceph repo. rados itself uses...
- 03:05 PM Bug #22143: ceph-iscsi-[config/cli/tools] projects need official RPM builds
- How's this look? http://download.ceph.com/ceph-iscsi/latest/rpm/el7/
- 10:10 AM Bug #24622 (Closed): No module named rados
- I have installed ceph from source code using these command:...
- 06:06 PM Bug #22143: ceph-iscsi-[config/cli/tools] projects need official RPM builds
- @David: yeah, essentially -- but hosted on downloads.ceph.com and properly signed.
Also available in: Atom