From 01/09/2012 to 02/07/2012
- 10:46 PM Bug #1996 (Duplicate): mds: scatter_nudge() bad pointer on shutdown?
- this is the signal handler thing
- 10:37 PM Bug #1902 (Won't Fix): mds: unittest_interval_tree bad memory access
- 10:28 PM Bug #1827 (Resolved): libceph: hang on creating a file
- finally looked at this. the problem is just that open wasn't passed O_WRONLY or O_RDWR, and ceph_write() wasn't retu...
- 02:11 PM Bug #1947 (Duplicate): mds: SIGBUS during _mark_dirty
- 03:32 PM Bug #1945: blogbench hang on caps
- 04:36 PM Bug #1945: blogbench hang on caps
- Happened again in /var/lib/teuthworker/archive/nightly_coverage_2012-02-02-a/10268 (also blogbench)
- 03:38 PM Bug #2019 (Resolved): mds: CInode::filelock stuck in sync->mix
- Reported by Kioob`Taff in irc. Some logging is available at gregf@kai:~/logs/kioob. Unfortunately not of the lock get...
- 03:33 PM Bug #2018 (Resolved): mds: can't change file_max
Relevant MDS log snip (repeats):...
- 09:00 PM Bug #1549: mds: zeroed root CDir* vtable in scatter_writebehind_finish
- 08:58 PM Bug #1996 (Duplicate): mds: scatter_nudge() bad pointer on shutdown?
- 06:15 PM Bug #1991 (Duplicate): mds: crash during clean shutdown
- Teuthology config:...
- 06:00 AM Bug #1435: mds: loss of layout policies upon mds restart
- I've been looking at the MDS implementation, and I have a theory now.
It was probably not the MDS restarts that we...
- 03:30 PM Bug #1957: ceph-fuse: have "." and ".." entries consistently
- this is specifically me not know how to handle .. on the root directory with fuse. sshfs does it, though, so it's po...
- 02:56 PM Bug #1957 (Resolved): ceph-fuse: have "." and ".." entries consistently
- I was cleaning old emails and found this: http://marc.info/?l=ceph-devel&m=130688351921306&w=2
Quick experiment sa...
- 11:47 AM Bug #1947 (Resolved): mds: SIGBUS during _mark_dirty
- This happened on umount after ffsb with the kernel client.
- 11:34 AM Bug #1549: mds: zeroed root CDir* vtable in scatter_writebehind_finish
- Happened again in teuthology:~email@example.com...
- 11:23 AM Bug #1946: snapshot inherits timestamp/size/etc from modified trunk dir upon mds restart
- It looks to me like the problem is that CInode::old_inodes isn't included in EMetaBlob::fullbit. CInode::pick_old_in...
- 11:18 AM Bug #1946 (Resolved): snapshot inherits timestamp/size/etc from modified trunk dir upon mds restart
- mkdir .snap/name
ls -ld . .snap/name
# both have the same timestamp
ls -ld . .snap/name
# now . has a di...
- 09:11 AM Bug #1945 (Can't reproduce): blogbench hang on caps
- 11:36 AM Bug #1938 (Resolved): mds: snaptest-2 doesn't pass with 3 MDS system
- run vstart, mount ceph-fuse, run snaptest-2; mds.a crashes:...
- 08:38 AM Bug #1682: mds: segfault in CInode::authority
- happened again on /var/lib/teuthworker/archive/nightly_coverage_2012-01-13-a/7335...
- 04:24 PM Bug #1774: client: files become inaccessible in large directories (with snapshots?)
- This script (properly adjusted to actually mount and remount the ceph-fuse tree) should be enough to trigger the bug.
- 09:00 PM Bug #1774 (Resolved): client: files become inaccessible in large directories (with snapshots?)
- Yay, that's way better than a log. Merged.
I wanted to make a test case for this but wasn't able to easily reprod...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1737: ceph-fuse crash in xlist::remove
- Happened again in teuthology:~teuthworker/archive/nightly_coverage_2012-01-09-b/6741/teuthology.log.
- 11:16 AM Feature #1912: mds: should time out slow monitors
- Errm, commit:ac9b2d092f1f075621f30f77cdbb49bdf35b9ae5
- 11:13 AM Feature #1912 (Resolved): mds: should time out slow monitors
- This was actually very easy to do. Ripping out the utterly useless beacon_kill code was actually a larger diff!
- 07:59 PM Bug #1774: client: files become inaccessible in large directories (with snapshots?)
- How about a patch instead of logs? :-)
It turned out that the problem occurred while caching the readdir responses...
- 03:59 PM Feature #1912 (Resolved): mds: should time out slow monitors
- Similar to #1841 for the OSDs, the MDS should reconnect to a different monitor if its beacons go too long without get...
- 03:15 PM Bug #1047 (In Progress): mds: crash on anchor table query
- All right, looking through a log that Amon got me after I specified the right debug arguments. I see that there are t...
Also available in: Atom