Add your topic under one of the following categories:
Usability: Enhancing the Ceph user experience¶
Accessing object content in lua on the RGW (won't be able to present today)
- Postponed for next CDM
Quality: Improving Ceph's testing / release processes¶- Scripted Fragment Merging in Teuthology
- Documentation: https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/blob/main/docs/fragment_merging.rst
Performance: Boosting Ceph's speed and memory usage¶- Change perfcounter priorities
- (Lack of?) perfcounter stability guarantees (name changes, semantic changes, etc) - came up in https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/43791#discussion_r927731446
- Do we / should we guarantee perf counter stability?
- Designate some perf counters as "stable"?
- Reach out to the user mailing list
- Lack of documentation
- Ernesto: add a tag
- Laura will send email out to user list (will check with Radek, Ilya, etc. before sending).
Ecosystem: Building involvement with the Ceph community¶- Grace Hopper Open Source Day: identifying/creating "low-hanging-fruit" issues
- Lacking trackers from Orchestrator, CephFS, RBD, RGW, and Teuthology