From 04/09/2021 to 05/08/2021
- 01:20 PM Bug #42757: deadlock on lock_rwsem: rbd_quiesce_lock() vs watch errors
- This is being hit in production and causing some folks to downgrade to pre-5.3 kernels.
- 01:51 PM Bug #50223 (Triaged): qa: "client.4737 isn't responding to mclientcaps(revoke)"
- Probably need to lengthen some session timeouts so this goes away. The tests still succeed otherwis.
- 02:48 AM Bug #50223: qa: "client.4737 isn't responding to mclientcaps(revoke)"
- osd thrashing and kclient: /ceph/teuthology-archive/pdonnell-2021-04-08_22:42:24-fs-wip-pdonnell-testing-20210408.192...
Also available in: Atom