From 01/17/2018 to 02/15/2018
- 08:51 PM Bug #18164 (Resolved): platform.linux_distribution() fails on distros with /etc/os-release only
- merged commit b057610 into master
- 08:50 PM Support #21291 (Closed): Use a partition of disk to add osd for bluestore
- It is not possible to use a single partition to create an osd with ceph-disk. However, with ceph-volume (and since ce...
- 08:44 PM Bug #20540 (Closed): ceph-deploy and ceph-disk should refuse same block device for bluestore WAL ...
- Martin, this is somewhat solved now in ceph-volume. However, ceph-volume will not create the wal and db devices for y...
- 08:42 PM Bug #21677: ceph-deploy autodetects directory as 'ceph' executable
- that is a highly non-standard place to put directories, the workaround is of course to move that directory out. ceph-...
- 08:40 PM Bug #22244 (Rejected): NDB disk fails to be initialized
- You can't pass a partition in this way because ceph-disk is trying to create partitions on it to collocate the journa...
- 08:37 PM Bug #20310 (Rejected): Cannot create initital monitor
- 08:36 PM Bug #20310: Cannot create initital monitor
- You cannot create an additional monitor with `mon create-initial` which is only meant to be used for the initial crea...
- 08:34 PM Bug #22348 (Closed): mon rebuild failed on 12.2.2
- 08:33 PM Bug #22871 (Resolved): ceph-deploy disk zap subcommand needs debug argument
- PR https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/pull/464
merged commit 42a8fde into master
- 08:32 PM Bug #22712 (Resolved): mgr fails on missing directory
- merged commit 3f2be1d into master
- 08:31 PM Bug #22725 (Rejected): osd create doesn't work with Ceph jewel
- You would need to use ceph-deploy version 1.5.39
As the changelog indicates, 2.0.0 had a non-backwards compatible ...
- 10:43 PM Bug #22463: "zap command needs both HOSTNAME and DISK but got "None vpm099:vdb"" in ceph-deploy-l...
- Also needs openstack entry:
- 01:47 PM Bug #22871 (Resolved): ceph-deploy disk zap subcommand needs debug argument
- It looks like ceph-deploy disk zap is expecting a debug argument in args but none seems to have been supplied in the ...
- 02:52 PM Feature #7505: Support Archlinux
- PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/pull/461
- 02:51 PM Bug #22816: TypeError: startswith first arg must be bytes or a tuple of bytes, not str in osd.py:375
- PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/pull/462
- 02:46 PM Bug #22816 (Resolved): TypeError: startswith first arg must be bytes or a tuple of bytes, not str...
- Target Version: 2.0.0
Python Version: 3.6.4
remoto lib version: 0.0.29
When running @ceph-deploy disk list <host...
- 01:25 AM Feature #7505: Support Archlinux
- Hello! with a friend, we wrote support for Archlinux in ceph-deploy release 2.0.0
I'm going to use this ticket for r...
- 05:46 PM Bug #21161 (Won't Fix): ceph-eploy randomly times out
- We've seen this with a combination of:
* Older python versions (2.6, and even some in 2.7)
* Older versions of ce...
- 04:55 PM Feature #19301 (Resolved): add Virtuozzo Linux support to the ceph-deploy
- Released as part of 1.5.38
- 04:54 PM Bug #19992 (Resolved): [mita] add python3 label to nodes
- This has been fixed for a while now
- 03:19 PM Bug #9122 (Closed): ceph-deploy: disk list throws an exception
- it's been a while since we've last seen these. We also added a newer execnet version (the backend library to connect ...
- 03:02 PM Feature #22118 (Resolved): ceph-volume support for bluestore non-encrypted OSDs
- Merged and released as part of ceph-deploy 2.0.0
- 02:45 PM Bug #19850 (Resolved): new 1.5.38 release
- Released on 2017-05-19
- 01:41 PM Bug #22315 (Resolved): release ceph-deploy 2.0.0
- 2.0.0 was released 2018-01-16
- 05:34 PM Bug #22725 (Rejected): osd create doesn't work with Ceph jewel
- When trying to create an OSD on Ceph Jewel based machine, it fails:...
- 05:31 PM Bug #22712: mgr fails on missing directory
- It seems that this is resolved, as PR was accepted: https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/pull/459
Also available in: Atom