This is the tracker bug for: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1147315
- This doesn't seem to effect ICE 1.2 (Need confirmation)
- This may effect ICE 1.3 (Unreleased)
Upstream commit here:
Throughout the support lifecycle, qualified security issues of Critical or Important impact, as well as select mission-critical bugs, will be addressed by updated packages. For more information on how the impact of security issues is assessed, please read Issue Severity Classification on access.redhat.com. - See more at: http://www.inktank.com/enterprise/support/#sthash.9P6Uxs2W.dpuf
This issue does not fit the critical or imporant category under the current CVSS2 score, however if it can be picked up in the any spare cycles it would definitely be worth fixing.
I apologise in advance if the budge is lodged incorrectly.
#1 Updated by Dan Mick almost 5 years ago
- Category set to Backend (services)
- Status changed from New to Verified
- Assignee set to Dan Mick
- Target version set to 1.3 backlog
- Source changed from other to Community (dev)
When zeromq3-x stabilizes upstream, we'll make sure this is in it, and get distro packages built one way or another.