Error thrown from the restapi while modifying pool
When pool modification request is sent with name(unmodified) and replica(modified), 409 error is thrown with message "Pool with name test2 already exists"
Steps to reproduce from the UI.
1. Create a pool with name 'test2'
2. Wait for the pool to appear in the pool list screen
3. Click on edit pool
4. Change the pool name to 'test1' then revert to 'test2'
5. Increase the replica count
6. Click on Save button
7. An error will be thrown in the message box (which not readable at the moment, refer1)
8. If the developer tool is enable in the browser, the error message can be seen as "Pool with name test2 already exists" with 409 status code
Step-5 can be optional while reproducing this error.