sysvinit: "-a" option and "osd crush update on start" don't work together
If you use "-a" to restart an OSD on a different node, its crush location gets set to the host executing the restart command. Either get rid of the -a option entirely or make them play nicely together.
This definitely needs to get backported to Firefly, and may affect dumpling as well?
- Project changed from Ceph to devops
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Nathan Cutler
- Backport changed from firefly to hammer,firefly
- Regression set to No
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
- Status changed from Need Review to New
Apparently, the --allhosts option is widely used, so dropping it from init-ceph is not an option.
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to Won't Fix
Also available in: Atom