- On the dashboard, both "&" and "+" are used. Update both of these symbols to "and" so that it says "In and Up", "Active and Clean" and "Reads and Writes"
- On the workbench, update "/" to "and" (i.e Up and In vs up/in) on both the left and top of the page.
Use header style capitalization for all labels.
- On the dashboard, change states to be capitalized (i.e."Warning" vs "warning") and "Down" vs "down"
- On the dashboard, change all headers from all caps to header style (i.e. Health vs HEALTH) to improve legibility
- On the dashboard, change "0 Bytes Used" vs "0bytes used" <<< Looks like a space needs to be added as well.
- On the workbench, capitalize the list of states (i.e. Active vs active) on the left and top