mds: don't sync log on every clientreplay request
#12 Updated by Zheng Yan over 6 years ago
The code that flush journal. https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/8ce337e3552004fc4853c0c94f33235da4caa5df/src/mds/Server.cc#L1060 ?
#13 Updated by Greg Farnum over 6 years ago
Yeah. So, I think there was a reason for this. We definitely need to flush out any clientreplay requests before exiting clientreplay. But any ops in clientreplay shouldn't be dependent (except within a single-client stream, where we don't care), so our data guarantees should be met just by flushing once before we exit clientreplay. Right?
Or is there some other interaction we need to worry about?
#15 Updated by Patrick Donnelly over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to v14.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to mimic,luminous
- Regression set to No
- Severity set to 3 - minor
- Component(FS) deleted (
- Labels (FS) task(easy) added