autoconf: don't autodect fuse, tcmalloc, etc.
Any library that isn't present should make configure fail. This forces the user to do --without-foo and realize what they're missing. Otherwise we silently end up building different things on different machines.
fuse and tcmalloc are the ones that come to mind.
If we do this we'll need to put some magic somewhere so that the debian packages will build happily on architectures that don't support tcmalloc. Not sure what's involved with that.
- Target version changed from v0.25 to v0.25.1
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Target version changed from v0.25.1 to v0.26
- Status changed from New to Closed
a2c02d1 autoconf: Complain if libatomic-ops is not found.
a9afdca autoconf: Complain if tcmalloc is not found.
5df13bb autoconf: Complain if FUSE is not found.
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 2
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 1
- translation missing: en.field_position changed from 1 to 536
Also available in: Atom