UI: Manage: Refactor General Navigation and work areas
The Manage UI is broken into roughly 4 subsections:
- Calamari Dashboard Navigation
- Manage Navigation
- Cluster, Pool, OSD, Tasks (unconfirmed)
- Read-only context for current manage task
- Task area
- Target version changed from v1.2-dev3 to v1.2-dev4
- Subject changed from UI: Manage: General Navigation and work areas to UI: Manage: Refactor General Navigation and work areas
- refactor sub task bar, make it into it's own controller/module
- remove request button and make it a controller function that gets invoked from the app.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Ran into a few roadblocks propagating events between modules. I think I have a handle on how to solve them, but I ended up going down a garden path. I'll work on it this evening.
Navigation refactored into appbarModule in branch manage commit c007f8fe6c454e1aaa0fccb999ecacb6f3b9ce80
TODO: move request button into appbar and send event over to RequestModule to appear.
This change has triggered an angular digest cycle bug. Debugging now.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
branch manage commit 6365a8c53b0f4caa6ac6a3a466c355e346bb068b
Timeboxing this task. My previous approach created more problems then it solved so I spiked it and went back to a more conventional architecture which is more tightly coupled.
Also available in: Atom