Package up newer version of Qemu for RHEL & EL6.3 and 6.4
Please note: qemu-kvm-0.12.1.2-2.355.el6_4.9.src.rpm has been released.
- Target version set to v0.72 Emperor
- Target version changed from v0.72 Emperor to v0.73
Any update on this ? the qemu-kvm version you distribute is 6 month old.
The cleaning of async vs not async package has not been done yet.
Do we have an idea on the timeline ?
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Source changed from other to Support
- Target version changed from v0.73 to v0.74
- Project changed from rbd to devops
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to v0.74
- Subject changed from Package up new version of Qemu for RHEL & EL6 to Package up newer version of Qemu for RHEL & EL6.3 and 6.4
- Status changed from 12 to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom