RHEL6 beta packaging breaks on 'gui_resources'
'gui_resources' not getting into BUILDROOT correctly.
Commenting this out allows the build to succeed.
RPM build errors:
File not found by glob: /root/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/ceph-0.24.rc-4.el6.x86_64/usr/share/ceph_tool/gui_resources/*
- Target version set to v0.25
- Target version changed from v0.25 to v0.25.1
- Assignee set to Colin McCabe
- Target version changed from v0.25.1 to v0.25.2
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 1
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 552
Unfortunately, I don't have access to RHEL 6! There is no Centos 6 yet. I suppose I'll set up a Fedora VM and see if it happens there. (I cannot reproduce on Centos 5.5 because its version of GTK is too old to even build gceph)
I haven't been able to reproduce this issue in 0.25.1 and master.
I build my rpms out of my git tree now though, so maybe there's a difference there.
But I'm guessing this was fixed as a side effect to some other fix.
- Status changed from New to Can't reproduce
Let's drop this for now. If anyone runs into the problem again we can revisit!
Also available in: Atom