UI: Configure automated build environment with Jenkins
#6 Updated by Yan-Fa Li almost 8 years ago
Sandon allocated jenkins-calamari.front.sepia.ceph.com for our use. It's an LXC running ubuntu 12.04LTS.
I just installed Jenkins 1.509.4 LTS release from the Jenkins CI Repos. It's not configured yet, just a vanilla Jenkins instance running on port 8080.
I'm going to timebox this for now and maybe when Gary is feeling better he can help me setup the Google Auth and we'll start deploying builds to it.
1. Add auth
2. Install a webserver to serve build artifacts
3. Add some jobs and start deploying builds to well known directories
4. make sure email notifications work
#9 Updated by Yan-Fa Li almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from v1.1rc1 to v1.0rc-2
Building clients-dashboard, runs tests but there are no useful tests yet.
Builds ui-admin but there are no tests to run so it doesn't do that yet
Builds ui-login should be running tests but there are no useful tests yet.
All packages can be downloaded from: