UI: Workbench: Add "Group by" setting
As a user, I want to see the OSD nodes in the visualization to be grouped in one of three ways:
1. By number - the nodes are listed in ascending numerical order (what we have now)
2. By host - the nodes are group by the physical node they are in, with clear demarcations showing each node.
3. By pool - all nodes which have common pools are grouped together
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 3.00
Ignore "by pool" option and just do by-number or by-host.
- Target version set to v1.0beta
- translation missing: en.field_story_points changed from 3.00 to 5.00
I have PoC code that fleshes out what I'm trying to do with the display. I want to get a outline working and then I'll port it back to the OSD visualization code.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Checked into to host-groups branch of clients. I'll merge it back to master tomorrow. It's also deployed on mira022.
Also available in: Atom