libceph: osd_client does not handle PAUSERD or PAUSEWR or FULL flags in osdmap
When these flags are present, reads and or writes should not be sent. When these flags are removed, requests that were pasued need to be resent. Make sure not to introduce a bug like #6070.
- Assignee set to Josh Durgin
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Tracker changed from Bug to Fix
This is worse than I thought - for the FULL flag, the OSD will return -ENOSPC, which will get translated into -EIO by the kernel's block layer. FSes on top of rbd at this point do not behave well with I/O errors.
- Target version set to v0.73
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Target version changed from v0.73 to v0.74
- Status changed from New to 12
- Status changed from 12 to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom