Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
2) Desired Username:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
groman@laptop zAiILyfZobSYHLrgaAQTog e563c502952ca07c119dff162b7cb509921c553642ea19ae0772c1f0cc4c396a
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from adam kraitman to Dan Mick
I helped out today and got it working. So far we don't think Gabriella will need an ssh key, but we'll cross that bridge if we have to. New and hopefully final creds:
groman 3hfnSswZJOgAZ+E3K2IBtw 0046308f38fac19b6f96996e5f1e17b7cef61e5ba062db8e6bf8a4fa93b98f22