Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
VPN Access only
2) Desired Username:
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
Yes - cfsnyder
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIGui7m/obEuSLssbS6Ev3tzMSRbuyRmQ7u2VFTRzLTWP wmcroberts@mbp
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
wmcroberts@mbp 05HjkxbsjB67Q8jtozZ/Uw bc8fed70d7f6cb2640e00656dceffd4bbafaefde29631d4411a31f906d437268
#4 Updated by adam kraitman 8 months ago
You should have access to the Sepia lab now. Please verify you're able to connect to the vpn and ssh firstname.lastname@example.org using the private key matching the pubkey you provided.
Be sure to check out the following links for final workstation setup steps:
Most developers choose to schedule runs from the shared teuthology VM. For information on that, see http://docs.ceph.com/teuthology/docs/intro_testers.html
If you plan on scheduling tests, one of the options you'll need to set with teuthology-suite is -p, --priority. Please refrain from using a priority lower than 101 (lower number = higher priority). When a high priority is used, it locks up too many testnodes at once and prevents other developers from testing changes.