cephfs-top: Sorting doesn't work when the filesystems are removed and created
Sorting doesn't work in the following scenario
1. cephfs-top is launched and the clients are sorted by 'mlatavg(ms)'.
2. unmount all clients and remove all filesystems.
3. Keep the cephfs-top running, create the same filesystem and mount the same number of clients.
4. Try sorting by selecting 'mlatavg(ms)'. It doesn't sort based on 'mlatavg(ms)'. The sorting doesn't work from that point onwards.
#4 Updated by Jos Collin 3 months ago
- Subject changed from cephfs-top: Sorting doesn't work in some cases to cephfs-top: Sorting doesn't work when the filesystems are removed and created
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee deleted (
Neeraj Pratap Singh)
- Target version deleted (
- Backport deleted (
- Severity changed from 4 - irritation to 3 - minor