doc/radosgw: "waiting on unpkg.com" for upwards of one minute when http://localhost:8080/radosgw/multisite/ is accessed in a browser
RADOSGW documentation calls unpkg.com when http://localhost:8080/radosgw/multisite/ is loaded in a browser
When I build the documentation locally (in my local working copy of the git repo) and I visit http://localhost:8080/radosgw/multisite/, a message appears at the bottom left of the Firefox window that reads "waiting on unpkg.com" and doc/radosgw/multisite/index.html loads only after about eighty seconds.
This does not prevent the documentation from eventually loading, but in every trial I have made tonight, I have had a working internet connection and thus I have had a way for the browser to reach unpkg.com. I do not know what would happen if a browser were unable to reach unpkg.com.
This seems similar to https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/40027
- Build the documentation with ./admin/build-doc
- Serve the documentation with ./admin/serve-doc
- Point a browser at http://localhost:8080/radosgw/multisite/
- Look at the message that reads "waiting on unpkg.com"
- Reflect on the nature of time and maybe mortality