osdc: should handle namespaces
As a follow on to 4982/4983 we should implement namespace handling in the ObjectCacher.
#3 Updated by Patrick Donnelly over 1 year ago
- Project changed from Ceph to fs
- Subject changed from ObjectCacher should handle namespaces to osdc: should handle namespaces
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to v14.0.0
- Component(FS) osdc added
- Labels (FS) multifs, task(medium) added
#11 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Now that pg_autoscaler exists with pg merging, this feature is not compelling. Using separate pools for multifs has always been more attractive from an accounting perspective. Now pools are cheap to make and use so let's just do that.