support daemon actions even in Hosts daemons panel
Component - Cluster
Currently daemon actions like start,stop,restart,redploy can be done at
Cluster->Services by selecting specific service.
But same details table used in Cluster-> Hosts daemons of specific host
User should do those actions from here as well
Thanks for raising the tracker Sunil, I was doing it over here on this PR https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/44014, but I need to update the PR title and add some screenshots there. I'll push this in the coming days.
- Category changed from Component - Landing Page to Component - Cluster
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee changed from Ernesto Puerta to Nizamudeen A
- Pull request ID set to 44014
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to quincy pacific
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Related to Cleanup #53355: mgr/dashboard: Hide hostname column of daemon table in host details added
Also available in: Atom