octopus: segfault on FIPS enabled server as result of EVP_md5 disabled in openssl
- Copied from Bug #52900: segfault on FIPS enabled server as result of EVP_md5 disabled in openssl added
Could we have this backport to octopus? We're facing the same issue with ubuntu 20.04 + fips-updates enabled + secure-boot.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Gentle reminder that we are still waiting for octopus bump with this fix almost 3 month. Could someone proceeed with ceph octopus next release?
- Copied to Fix #56068: octopus: segfault on FIPS enabled server executing s3 multipart upload added
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom