- Project changed from Ceph to devops
- Target version deleted (
v0.67 - Dumpling)
- Subject changed from Get Cuttlefish into EPEL to Get Dumpling into EPEL
- Status changed from 12 to In Progress
I've pinged both the epel/fedora and centos maintainers about including 0.67.3 when it's released.
- Target version set to v0.70
Ceph-0.67.3 is in testing repos now. Sound like we want 0.67.4 to be the version that into the stable repo.
- Target version changed from v0.70 to v0.72-Dumpling
- Target version changed from v0.72-Dumpling to v0.73
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Ceph 0.67.3 dumpling is in the epel repository.
Also available in: Atom