Missed shared block repair doesn't fix related issues
Missed shared block is usually coupled with improper statfs and extent leakage errors.
One should adjust relevant data structures during the repair to avoid reporting additional errors.
Second repair run might be used as a workaround as it fixes these issues.
- Backport set to pacific, octopus
- Status changed from In Progress to Pending Backport
- Pull request ID set to 42439
- Copied to Backport #51763: pacific: Missed shared block repair doesn't fix related issues added
- Copied to Backport #51764: octopus: Missed shared block repair doesn't fix related issues added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
Also available in: Atom