Display unique cluster ID in ceph status
Some customers will be running more than one Ceph cluster.
In addition to associate the output of ceph status to a specific cluster, it would be useful to have a unique cluster ID displayed.
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 1.00
- Target version set to v0.65
- Status changed from 12 to 15
- Status changed from 15 to Resolved
don't think we need to backport this one.
- Status changed from Resolved to Need More Info
Can you please confirm the format of the unique string? PS have requested it being something easy to communucate over the phone so no 64 string hex numbers please :-)
oh.. yeah, it's a uuid, e.g. "3cbff3a6-18f6-42e8-8940-febea7eb4282"
also, i didn't backport the change to cuttlefish.. is that needed?
- Status changed from Need More Info to Resolved
Also available in: Atom