libatomic-ops for arm; or use gcc atomics instead
Customer reported an issue with ceph and libatomic-ops on quantal. We are currently building with version "7.2~alpha5+cvs20101124-1+deb7u0ubuntu2". This is reminder to verify that we don't have an issue.
i wonder if it would actually be less effort to make our include/atomic.h use the gcc atomic types if they are available. i assume they work just as well on modern compilers.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Project changed from Ceph to devops
- Subject changed from libatomic-ops for arm to libatomic-ops for arm; or use gcc atomics instead
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 1.00
- Target version set to v0.65
- Status changed from New to Closed
This does not appear to be an issues. libatomicops is not supported on some arm architectures, but v7 is ok. Early stage ceph testing hasn't turned up any problems either.
Also available in: Atom